WoofWood Dog chew Sticks
- MY STORY: My cutie puppy loves to chew, but I lost so many shoes to his hobby. He is too cute to be punished. One day, while I was trying to find him something tasty, healthy, but safe to chew, I came across the coffee wood stick. He loves it immediately, a win-win situation for us. So, I want to share this story and this fantastic product with you and your dogs.
- SAFE & 100% NATURAL: WoofWood is made from coffee plants, 100% NATURAL, NOTHING ELSE. It’s FREE from caffeine, artificial ingredients, and additives. It’s safe, non-toxic, and even safer than chewing real sticks. Real coffee wood will cause no allergy to your dogs.
- LONG-LASTING: Being made from 20-year old coffee plants, WoofWood is tough, durable, and long-lasting, keeping your dogs occupied.
- LESS PRONE TO SPLINTERING: Chewing on WoofWood coffee wood is perfectly safe. The soft and tiny fibers that come from the wood can be swallowed and digested without any harm to your dog. Some dog food manufacturers even add cellulose, a type of fiber to their products, as fiber facilitates proper digestion and colon health.
- HEALTHY: It promotes mechanical cleaning of the teeth and strengthens the jaw muscles. Chewing coffee wood loosens tiny fibers that have an additional cleaning and dental floss effect on the teeth. Through abrasive chews’ natural chewing process, your dogs will have natural dental care with every bite and no worries about gum disease or plaque. With Zero calories, this chew toy is an ideal alternative to chews that contain fat or sugar.