Showing all 2 results
Adult Dog Food
Hill’s Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken$15.99
- Crafted with beet pulp, which is a nourishing prebiotic fiber.
- Highly digestible to help support optimal nutrient absorption.
- Contains vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Crafted with natural ingredients, plus added vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
Adult Dog Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein$47.99
- Diet formulated specifically for dogs with food sensitivities and skin, coat, and digestive issues.
- Helps to reduce skin and GI reactions that may result from common proteins in dog foods.
- Fibers and prebiotics support healthy digestion.
- B vitamins, amino acids, and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and coats.
- Paw-some for both puppies and adult dogs.
This item needs authorization from your veterinarian. Simply provide your pet and vet clinic information at Checkout and we’ll follow up with your veterinarian to confirm. If you have a copy of your authorization, you can expedite the process by uploading a scan or photo of it to the Prescriptions section in your account or your order confirmation. You can also email it to [email protected]
Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.