Showing 1–2 of 7 results
Cat Roller Toy
- Stacked & sturdy construction: This track cat toy is made of ultra-strong, tear-resistant PP that stands up to crazy cat scratcher antics, detachable multi-layer for easy cleanup and with non-slip base pad to prevent slipperily. So it is perfect for one or more cats.
- Spinning balls keep cats busy: The Tower of Tracks cat track toy stimulates your cat’s senses and hunting instincts, this will increase their sensitivity and will not cause persecution on the furniture at home.
- Keep away lonely: This tower of trackball toy provides hours of exercise & self-amusement for health care and elimination of boredom and pet depression since your cat can play alone when the master is not at home.
- Play together: Two or more cats play this toy together, which will make the cat happier and enhance each other friendship.h other’s friendship.
- Detachable 4 level: Multi-level durably track stacked interactive cat toy with cute cat head shape on the top level. Fun to entertain your cat for hours.
Cat Toothbrush Catnip Toy
- ✓ NO MORE PAINFUL BRUSHING SESSIONS – Tired of spending hours getting your cat to sit still so you can clean their teeth? Our toy is a certified kitty magnet, making playtime productive by eliminating all germs, bacteria & bad breath.
- ✓ MADE WITH YOUR FELINE IN MIND – Our hard rubber has an alluring texture that your cat just can’t resist. Combined with an easy to carry size, you’ll love watching your baby drag around its new favourite toy.
- ✓ DURABLE & SAFE FOR YOUR LITTLE FUR BALL – Most silicone toys can break apart with a chance to cause serious damage to your cat. We invest in non-toxic hard rubber that won’t crumble regardless of how long it’s chewed or clawed.
- ✓ YOUR CAT’S NEWEST OBSESSION – The second your kitty gets a taste of our addictive toy, they won’t be able to put it down. We have catnip & a playful bell tucked inside that keeps your cat’s attention for hours.
- ✓ SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN – To keep perfect hygiene, you can take apart our toy, wash it & put it back together. It’s also possible to remove the catnip & put in a fresh new batch to keep the toy attractive to your kitty.